17. Oktober 2011

Venting and Ranting

I hate being sick. And I even more hate to be sick, when I'm don't know that I am. When I feel completely fine* and just my friggin bs gives a hint on the fact that something might not be okay. There's nothing I can do about it, other than treating the second bs over 300 mg/dl today and now also ketones. I'd like to eat something at some point!

I just feel so at the mercy and pretty vulnerable because I do not - cannot - understand what's happening inside me.
Also it's only few weeks since this happend the last time and I'm really fed up with this. At least this time I'm not frightend, I'm just angry.


-----------------
* By fine I mean fine despite the dry mouth, evolving hunger due to meal skipping and named emotions.

0 reizende(r) Kommentar(e):

Kommentar veröffentlichen